Friday 12 October 2012

Vintage baby clothes

Hello!

A post so I don't fill up the Twitter feed with loads of photos of amazing vintage baby clothes and new items going into the unit. 

I am so excited about these items - genuine 1950s/60s baby clothes. They have been squirreled away so well, that they are in excellent condition. Some look as though  they've never been worn.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing with them yet; selling in the unit, selling online or keeping them for... something. 

They've not been washed or pressed yet - I need to find out if I can/should first! They are clean but musty. 

There are vintage baby dresses, rompers, a caped jacket and cardigans. 









Unfortunately this one is slightly discoloured in places



These are only half of the cardigans  



We have other new items as well as the clothes that will be in the unit. 

Double vintage school desk. The second we have - the first is in the unit at the moment. 

Vintage balance. 
 A settle hand painted in Farrow & Ball's French Grey. 




There we are then, lovely new old stuff in association with Den of Vintiquity! 

Ciao for now. 


1 comment: