Saturday 27 October 2012

Aired and pressed vintage baby clothes

Well, hello AGAIN!

Second lot of pictures today! I even know what I want to do for my next two posts... but I will try and hold it all in.

Anyway, this post is just some more pictures of the vintage baby clothes I posted before. The pictures were a bit naff last time - I'd just draped the clothes over the back of the sofa. 

I've gone to a bit more effort here to show them off better! 

I bought some little hangers, aired the clothes and carefully ironed them (not that you can tell on some of them!)

I've only put pictures up of a few clothes but in more detail than previously. The coat hangers are a tad too big too.

























Not being a parent I have no idea what size little person they'd fit. I'll be taking a couple up to my family in Norfolk next weekend and, if her parents are happy with it, I'll see if they fit my beautiful little niece.

For now, ciao... maybe
Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment